PRINT ME!

Print Friendly and PDF

Sunday, May 17, 2009

My Shops

My two shops are on ETSY and ZIBBET.

Unfamiliar with ZIBBET? Click here if you want to sell -OR- Click here if you would like to shop on the site.

Check my shops out for other items available such as a soft sculptured chicken pot holder and a Hannah Montana purse for a little girl. More details and photos are on my shop spots.

I am gearing up to make a bag for my husband as that he is the last of the family men to receive one, mainly because I had to digitize a copy of the Screaming Eagles patch, 101st Airborne, of which he was in while in VietNam in 1968-69.

If someone wants a bag made for your father or husband for Father's Day, the order needs to be made by June 1st. Feel free to contact me if you have questions.

No comments:

JellyBean Critters Video

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Cher Chic's Fan Box