PRINT ME!

Print Friendly and PDF

Monday, May 11, 2009

New Design Soon

I am working on a new design to embroider on the machine. However, we are experiencing thunderstorms and I have to work in between the storms. Right now, I am creating a digital image from some photographs that I took and should start digitizing in a day or two. Busy, busy, busy!

Mother's Day was a very enjoyable day for me: My son and a granddaughter spent the weekend with me. I opted to cook a roast in the crock pot and we ate at home rather than spend the precious time together in a vehicle or a crowded restaurant Sunday. Much more enjoyable, especially since my husband cleaned the kitchen and dishes for me. Good Day! :-)

No comments:

JellyBean Critters Video

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Cher Chic's Fan Box