PRINT ME!

Print Friendly and PDF

Monday, July 20, 2009

Projects on Hold

I am serving jury duty this week and all my projects are on hold. However, I am lining things up for some more items to place on sale on my shops. Plans include making the chicken pot holder in the blue material, making a purse of a Nascar themed material, and completing two adorable smocked bubble tops, size 18 months. The weather is too hot here for me to get outside much and I may as well work in my sewing / embroidery studio.

I have been busy digitizing some embroidery designs and plan to place some up for sale. I am also contemplated creating some original artwork for others who are looking for images to digitize.

Please check back and see what is new.

No comments:

JellyBean Critters Video

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Cher Chic's Fan Box