PRINT ME!

Print Friendly and PDF

Monday, November 9, 2009

JellyBean Critter No.2

Nov. 14 Update:

Between Nov. 12. and Christmas of 2009, a FREE eye glass case for every order of $25 from my shops: ETSY, ZIBBET & ARTFIRE (please click shop link to access). The one, as seen in the slide show to the right, was sent to Katherine Davidson, whose name was drawn recently when I obtained 50 friends/fans. Eye glass cases will vary according to the fabrics used.



Now, if this showed up on your doorstep, could you turn it away? My granddaughter has this one, but I am busy making a duplicate for sale. The photo does not do justice on the color as that the pink is a bubblegum pink, hence, her name, BubbleGum.

Visit my facebook page for more pics and cute captions. Do remember that I am a cat lover! --->
Scroll down for more cute things...

No comments:

JellyBean Critters Video

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Cher Chic's Fan Box