PRINT ME!

Print Friendly and PDF

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Can't Wait

I ordered a new digital camera yesterday and can't wait for its delivery!  My older one just doesn't cut the mustard with me.  Looking at photos taken with the newer cameras made me realize that my photos can be so much better with a newer camera that produces better quality images.  I cannot afford the top-of-the-line camera, but I tried to get a good camera within my budget.  Now, I need to finish some projects to take photograph and, of course, take new shots of my granddaughter, family, pets, garden, flowers, outdoor scenes, ... well, just have fun taking photos!  Can't wait!

I had to insert this:  a photo of the first picking of yellow crook-neck squash along with two Ichiban eggplants from our garden!!!  Were they delicious!

No comments:

JellyBean Critters Video

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Cher Chic's Fan Box