PRINT ME!

Print Friendly and PDF

Monday, June 28, 2010

Newest Purchase from VaBeachQuilter Arrived Today





I asked VaBeachQuilter if she could make a coupon organizer for me in a colorful cat print and she did a great job!  I am really impressed with the quality of the organizer.  Her experience as a quilter for quite awhile comes across in the item that she made for me.  She has another one such as the one made for me available, as well as in other prints, and has a deluxe version that features a store card holder and a place to store a pen.  The photo depicting the dividers had 250 coupons enclosed when she took the photo.  I expect that I will enjoy using this as I shop in the grocery stores.  You can bet that I will keep some of her business cards in the front for whenever anyone asks as to where I obtained the organizer (and I am sure that I will be asked).  Check her out at: http://www.artfire.com/users/vabeachquilter .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Buy handmade.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! Thank you, Claudia, for the wonderful feature. As well as, the custom order that turned into an entire new section of my shops! The organizers have been very popular!

Kim :o)

Missus D said...

That looks pretty cool!

JellyBean Critters Video

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Cher Chic's Fan Box