PRINT ME!

Print Friendly and PDF

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

~~~~ Taking a Hiatus ~~~~

My father is having medical issues that have resulted in me taking him to and from doctors, etc., 2-3 times for the past 5 weeks and already once this week.  Plus, I am cooking all meals for him as that he is on a strict low sodium, low potassium and low phosphorus diet.  I have decided to just not worry about getting so much done and just take things a day at a time.  I will work on projects as time and my nerves let me.  Of course, being creative helps reduce stress.  I still would like to do a bi-weekly feature on notable Etsy and Artfire artisans.


The photo:  I just like it, no other reason to post it.  


If you know of a notable artisan whose focus is on fiber arts, and has a shop with Etsy and/or Artfire, please leave a comment with name and link.  I wish to feature an artist or two next week on this blog.  Thanks!

No comments:

JellyBean Critters Video

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Cher Chic's Fan Box