PRINT ME!

Print Friendly and PDF

Monday, October 25, 2010

Great Weekend Retreat

The Smokey Mountains as seen off the Blue Ridge Parkway
I just love this photo that I took as my father, son and I toured the mountains and enjoyed the beautiful autumn leaves at their peak of golds, yellows, oranges and reds.  The weather was perfect: comfortable temperatures and clear skies.  
Now, it is time for me to get back to my routine.
While we traveled, my son and I talked about our joint project that we are secretly doing, as well as about some new JellyBean Critters that I am creating.  The trip was rejuvenating physically and mentally.  Check back and see what I am up to.
Have a great week, everyone!
(Featured Artfire Studio will be up by tomorrow, Oct. 26, 2010).

No comments:

JellyBean Critters Video

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Cher Chic's Fan Box