PRINT ME!

Print Friendly and PDF

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Little Blue Rooster

This was sold and shipped out this week and I honestly did so with some regret as that this particular one is dear to me.  I really like the material and this is one project that I enjoy making.  However, I have some more material and plan to make a couple more sometime after Christmas ... and I plan to keep one for my kitchen.  In fact, I have started using chicken items and motifs in my kitchen during the past year.


I added the ruffled "tail" to this item.  The pot holders prior to the making of this one, did not have the ruffle.  


Also, when I visit the fabric shop again, I aim to keep an eye out for a pattern that may suit this chicken as well as this print does.

No comments:

JellyBean Critters Video

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Cher Chic's Fan Box