PRINT ME!

Print Friendly and PDF

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Update: iPhone ~ iPod ~Nano 6th generation ~ cases / wristbands

MARCH 13 UPDATE:  My father is still in the hospital, and I cannot work in my sewing studio to complete my projects.  I am online as that I have my laptop with me at the hospital, as well as keeping my sketchbook and pencil busy as I think of design ideas, etc.  


MRCH 12:
I am back and forth with seeing about my father, who is hospitalized, but should be home in a day or two, according to his physicians. I have some things already made, and in the process of being made, and I will post when I am able to take photos. Please check back soon and/or become a subscriber to this blog, or a follower on Twitter, for when new listings will be made.

No comments:

JellyBean Critters Video

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Cher Chic's Fan Box