PRINT ME!

Print Friendly and PDF

Thursday, May 5, 2011

I AM STILL HERE (update)

MORE apologies for not posting much lately.  Due to monitoring my elderly father and to personal health issues, I have not been at the computer as much later...and this may be the trend for awhile, yet. Focus is being placed on updating my blog, etc. when I can grab the time. Projects are being stalled, but not forgotten. However, there are still JellyBean Critters and eye/sunglasses cases, as well as system sleeves, etc. on my Etsy and Artfire shops.  Please keep looking and, perhaps, something will strike your fancy.


If you are interested in my "not-too-personal blog," check out http://claudiaschatter.blogspot.com .

No comments:

JellyBean Critters Video

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Cher Chic's Fan Box