PRINT ME!

Print Friendly and PDF

Saturday, July 2, 2011

It Is July!

I am still being slow in getting back into a routine and creating things.  But, then, I think that my expectation of doing so after major surgery was a bit ambitious.  The main thing is being able to focus properly, which has greatly improved over the past few days.  The focusing problem is, I am sure, an after effect of anesthesia.  Plus, I am still mending and the energy level is lower than I like.  However, I am feeling the positive results of the corrective surgery and am so glad that I can eat what I want.  I was not able to do so before the operation and the one thing that I missed the most was a good, fresh salad!  Now raw vegetables are my best friends again!


I am still here and plan to still create.  Have a great 4th of July weekend, every one!

No comments:

JellyBean Critters Video

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Cher Chic's Fan Box