PRINT ME!

Print Friendly and PDF

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Gearing Up for Autumn

I am so looking forward to Autumn with cooler temperatures and bright colors.  Look for the pumpkins listed on my shop page.  I have cut out sections of interesting material to make new pumpkins and will work next week to complete and list them.  If you are interested in receiving an email for notification of new listings, please contact me.
Aug.25 UPDATE:  Preparing for a hurricane just in case Irene gets too close has postponed my plans in completing the pumpkins.  I survived Hugo years ago and being prepared was first priority this week.
Sept.. 1 UPDATE: This may be repeating content of previous post(s):  I have been inactive for a few weeks due to recovering from major surgery and the responsibility of primary caretaker for my father whom I dearly love.  He has a sharp mind, but, several health issues warrants someone to stay with him.  I am now working on smocking a top for my 9-year-old to wear with jeans, etc.  However, I am also pulling out my already cut-out sections of material for more soft sculpture pumpkins as well as a couple of items, made shortly before my surgery, that have not been photographed and posted.  My energy level is improving and I am ready to get back into the swing of creating.  If you would like to be included on my email contacts for immediate notices of items being posted on my online shop, please contact me and provide your email address.  

No comments:

JellyBean Critters Video

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Cher Chic's Fan Box