PRINT ME!

Print Friendly and PDF

Friday, September 9, 2011

The Pumpkins Are Coming!



September 20th UPDATE:  Yes, I am slow in getting new photos and listings up.  Gotta get it done.  I, however, have posted a photo of a fabric wall hanging entitled Whimsy Witch on my Artfire shope:  This was made last year and sold before having the chance to be listed.  I am offering to make to order, on a limited basis, another for any one who wants one - however, I do not plan to make any past the first week of October.
I have been working on a few pumpkins in between my busy schedule for this week.  However, a couple were purchased by someone of my locality and did not stay with me long enough to even be photographed.  That is okay as that I have started on a few more.  Now, I need to get them finished and listed.  I do not intend to make more for sale after this week as that I need to move on to other projects.  Have a great weekend, everyone!http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/product_view/CherChic/3836790

No comments:

JellyBean Critters Video

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Cher Chic's Fan Box