PRINT ME!

Print Friendly and PDF

Saturday, December 24, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
I do want to tell everyone, "Merry Christmas!"  
     Also, I want to explain that I am taking a hiatus from making anything for my online shops or for sale.  I did sell some of my JellyBean Critters at the holiday show at the gallery during the month of December.  I do have plans for placing JellyBean Critters back on my Etsy and Artfire shops, as well as a couple of other items soon.  
     Meanwhile, I will be listing blogs and websites below that I find interesting for all DIYers.  This will be ongoing for a few days and then I will add a page with these links and more.  Just keeping checking for new additions.

No comments:

JellyBean Critters Video

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Cher Chic's Fan Box