PRINT ME!

Print Friendly and PDF

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Still a Day Late

It is too early for the azaleas to be blooming here.  The photo is one that I shot last spring.  However, the Chinese magnolia in the yard and most tulip trees in the area are blooming due to the unusually warm temperatures for the past few weeks.  Today, we are to get back to 70 degrees again.

I am still "a day late" in accomplishing my goals as far as sewing projects are concerned.  It is mainly due to the bout with a nasty sinus infection and to my father's medical needs.  But, mainly, because my energy level has been low lately.  No matter, I am heading to my work area when I finish this post.  


Philippians 4:13

New International Version (NIV)
13 "I can do all this through him who gives me strength."

No comments:

JellyBean Critters Video

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Cher Chic's Fan Box