PRINT ME!

Print Friendly and PDF

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Back to Sewing, continued.

Okay, I have succumbed to being one of those pet lovers who sew for their dogs.  A new addition to our family, Coco, a Yorkie puppy is about 4-1/2 months old and is in between an XSm size and a Small size in harnesses.  We need to keep her on one whenever we take her out as that she is so quick and hard to catch, but also a possible meal for any bird of prey, such as a hawk, that may be in our neighborhood.

After looking in several pet shops, I have decided to make her something, maybe a variation of one of the articles of doggy clothing shown here.

However, I need to finish my granddaughter's shorts in the next couple of days.  I have a great deal to do, but will post pics of what I do manage to complete, including my model, Coco.

I am back to sewing:  Hurray!

No comments:

JellyBean Critters Video

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Cher Chic's Fan Box