PRINT ME!

Print Friendly and PDF

Friday, November 14, 2014

A November Sunset in the South

Main Street, Kingstree, SC
Last Monday, at approximately 5:30 p.m., as Gene and I drove eastward on Main Street on our way home, I was struck with awe at the brilliant sunset.  As you can note, the light turned green, and I took a quick shot with my iPhone.  I  must remember to carry my digital camera with me more often, especially during this time of the year.  

The leaves are brilliant here as I write, but the sky is overcast and early morning or late afternoon light is needed to catch the leaves sparkling as jewels on the trees and other plants.  The silhouetted trees are some of the oaks that are so abundant here.


I do so love this time of the year, and feel so fortunate to have been born, raised and still living in the south!  

Today's weather is the type that keeps me inside and work in my sewing / art studio.  Speaking of which, I need to get back to what I was doing.  

No comments:

JellyBean Critters Video

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Cher Chic's Fan Box