PRINT ME!

Print Friendly and PDF

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Fabric Pumpkins Harvest


October 1 Update: Boot-ti-ful Pumpkin is ready - click here to access my Etsy shop.

For those who do not shop on Etsy, or use Pay Pal, contact me at aidualcb@gmail.com. Email: please write Bootiful Pumpkin on the subject line for the message.

I am making a few fabric pumpkins that can be used from September through Thanksgiving! Check back to see when I have them available. I am working on a couple of variations and have really enjoyed working on this.

~ The line work of the pumpkin on the right is free for you to use for crafting, etc. Just give me, Claudia Blakely, credit for the art work. Enjoy! ~

No comments:

JellyBean Critters Video

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Cher Chic's Fan Box