PRINT ME!

Print Friendly and PDF

Sunday, October 4, 2009

The Pumpkins Are Finished!




I have finished my pumpkins and they are on my Etsy shop. I made two variations of the BOO-ti-ful pumpkins and there is an Elegant Pumpkin. My granddaughter wanted to take the Elegant Pumpkin home with her this weekend. Now, I will have to make her one. :-)

All three pumpkins have the accessories to fit your decor: as a decoration for autumn, for Halloween and for Thanksgiving. The accessories are also handmade by me. Original, one-of-a-kind decoration.
October 10 Update: Pattern for the pumpkin and accessories are in the works ... I hope to have them available in PDF form by Tuesday, October 13.

1 comment:

DalkullanJewelry said...

Hi Claudia, I'm your first follower! Hope you get many more soon. Like your blog,and you pumpkins are wonderful.

Hope you'll follow me back!

Heather from Dalkullan Jewelry

http://www.DalkullanJewelry.blogspot.com

Thanks!

JellyBean Critters Video

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Cher Chic's Fan Box