PRINT ME!

Print Friendly and PDF

Monday, December 28, 2009

Artisan of the Week (December 28, 2009):

Click on image above for larger view.
It is really hard to critique other artisans' works and this is proving to be a challenge for me. I also tend to glance at earrings made with beads, etc., as there seems to be s-o-o many of them online in a myriad of shops. However, when I participated in a "giveaway" survey on Handmade Cafe, a set of earrings entitled, "The Bird Laid a Pearl," caught my eye. Browsing Diane's shop, Little Purple Room, led me to other delightful creations that are inspired by nature. Curiosity then led me to her blog, Turn left at the pigs ..., and I immediately became a follower. Diane really puts a bit of herself, as well as her love of nature, into what she creates.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Shops:
Cher Chic at ETSY & ARTFIRE ...Cher Chic Creations at ZIBBET
(Click on shop names to access.)

No comments:

JellyBean Critters Video

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Cher Chic's Fan Box