PRINT ME!

Print Friendly and PDF

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Happy Handmaking Holidays!


Although Christmas was yesterday, I am still enjoying the holidays and am starting my "to do" list for the next Christmas. I let some things slip up on me this year, and I aim to not let "stuff" stress me out next December.

Look for the Artisan of the Week Monday, December 28th.

I am also lining my materials, etc. out to make more "Wylie's" and friends. I sold the ones as shown in the slideshow, and I gave my prototype of Wylie to the younger 3-year-old granddaughter as one of her Christmas presents from me. The first Wylie kept me company in my sewing studio and I also need one for myself. Enjoy your family and friends during the rest of the holiday season and Happy New Year!

No comments:

JellyBean Critters Video

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Cher Chic's Fan Box