PRINT ME!

Print Friendly and PDF

Friday, April 16, 2010

Great Spot Remover!

I am not being paid for this endorsement!  I had purchased a bottle of this "stuff" when I frequented Hancock's Fabrics recently and placed it on a shelf in my laundry room.  Well, I noted that one of my favorite knit tops had some "grease" spots on  it as I pulled it out of the dryer.  Yep, it had been through a cycle of drying and I was sure that the stains were set.  I spied the bottle I obtained recently and decided, "What the heck...it can't hurt."  The solution in the bottle was applied to each spot and I rubbed it in.  Then I just hung the top on a hanger and left it overnight until I did another load of laundry the next morning.  I was amazed that the multiple spots - all of them - were gone when the top was pulled out of the dryer!!!
This product is labeled as environmentally safe with be biodegradable, non-toxic, and contains no chlorine.  How much better can that be!  You can find this also at www.grandmassoap.com.

No comments:

JellyBean Critters Video

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Cher Chic's Fan Box