PRINT ME!

Print Friendly and PDF

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Made in China

Today was a first for me:  I visited a knife and gun show with my father.  One item that he brought along with him was a specialty knife that was part of a collection of a deceased relative.  He wanted to have it appraised.  Well, there was one major drawback: although it is supposedly an artistically rendered item, it was made in China.  The appraiser stated that no one nowadays wants anything made in China.  I found this very interesting.  I have been trying to purchase items made in the U.S.A. as much as possible (these are still hard to find), and I am not surprised that the general public has gone sour on items made in China.  Maybe we will see a comeback of items being produced here in the U.S.A.  However, it will not happen overnight.

No comments:

JellyBean Critters Video

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Cher Chic's Fan Box