PRINT ME!

Print Friendly and PDF

Monday, April 26, 2010

Making Time for Myself Today


  • Yes, I hope to take time for myself today.  My son is "walking" to receive his Masters degree at the Citadel in Charleston, SC, on Mother's Day.  I need something to wear for the event, and I am going shopping.  If I do not find what I want, I will get a pattern and material and make it!  Shoes will also be on my shopping list. 
  • The photos of the sunglasses are to encourage me to make one or two for myself, also.  I have a couple of large sunglasses that need cases. 
  • Of these three prints, I cannot decide which I like better for myself.  
  • I need to find a print with cats for a case.  Anyway, this Monday is for me.  I do not say that too often.  

(click on image for larger view)

No comments:

JellyBean Critters Video

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Cher Chic's Fan Box