PRINT ME!

Print Friendly and PDF

Monday, July 19, 2010

Time Is Precious


Several people have expressed astonishment when I have informed them that the photo, seen here, is a blossom from one of the vegetable plants growing in my garden.  It is of an Ichiban eggplant blossom.  If one stops and looks at the things around us, pleasure and beauty can be found in what we take for granted.  
I do not have much about my creativity to report at the moment.  I have one project that will be revealed later on as soon as I can.  However, my father is having serious health problems and my attention and time has been focused upon him.  That is okay - I treasure every moment that I have with him.  As Barbara Bush said, "At the end of your life, you will never regret not having passed one more test, not winning one more verdict, or not closing one more deal. You will regret time not spent with a husband, a friend, a child, or a parent."

No comments:

JellyBean Critters Video

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Cher Chic's Fan Box