PRINT ME!

Print Friendly and PDF

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Treasures of My Garden


The heat has taken its toll on much of my garden, but the heat loving tomatoes and bell peppers are doing fine.  I hope that my husband can plant some more tomato plants that I managed to get to root from cuttings from the plants that produce beauties like this.  To give you an idea of the size of this one, the plate is a salad plate, not a saucer.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am staying at my father's house keeping him company as well as keeping my eye on him.  I will work on jazzing up a wheelchair that we wheel him around him in whenever we leave the house.  It could be disastrous for him if he fell,  He walks around the house, but carefully.  When I finish customizing his wheelchair, I will be back in playing around with my fun projects.  I still cannot reveal my latest idea, but I will when the time is right.

No comments:

JellyBean Critters Video

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Cher Chic's Fan Box