PRINT ME!

Print Friendly and PDF

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Getting Back on Track & Free Artwork

After a schedule of 6 visits to hospitals and doctors, mainly for my father, within 8 days, I find that I may have time for doing some sewing and creating today.  I have a long list of projects to complete and need to get to it.  But, I am taking time out to publish this and let all, who are interested, know that I am back on track.  The artwork to the left is for your use if you wish to use it... All that I ask is that you give me credit for the artwork as that it is my creation.  It is a variation of one released last year (check out Art to Share tab at top of this page).  Have fun with it!

No comments:

JellyBean Critters Video

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Cher Chic's Fan Box