PRINT ME!

Print Friendly and PDF

Thursday, September 16, 2010

A Hit with My Granddaughter

This pumpkin set was created today and is a hit with my 8-year-old granddaughter!  I have created so many pumpkins of different fabrics and accents, and this was not the one that I expected her to gravitate towards.  Even my husband was wowed by it.

This set and other pumpkins made by me are listed on my Etsy shop.

I hope to have all pumpkins listed by late Friday.  I have to take my father to his doctor tomorrow (out of town), and I am taking photos, etc., and this takes time.  I have enjoyed creating the pumpkins this time around, and by the first of next week, I am working on another Halloween idea - stay tuned.

No comments:

JellyBean Critters Video

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Cher Chic's Fan Box