PRINT ME!

Print Friendly and PDF

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Back to Sewing

I finally completed a sewing project!  Here are two of three neck pillows that I whipped together this week.  The pink zebra striped print flannel pillow was made for my granddaughter as part of her Valentine's gift.  The butterfly pillow is for me and it's duplicate has been given to a dear friend.  If you would like to make one for yourself, go to the Sew 4 Home site.  I cannot sleep without a pillow shaped like this.  Now, I need to make a couple more in order to keep them in my car, or just use when lying back in the recliner for my daily afternoon rest.

She seeketh wool and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands. - Proverbs 31:13

No comments:

JellyBean Critters Video

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Cher Chic's Fan Box