PRINT ME!

Print Friendly and PDF

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Easter Surprises

My little girls, two granddaughters, a niece and a friend's daughter, are getting an earbud pouch as a Easter surprise from me.  I am currently working on a denim version for my son and two sons of a friend.  I will post those as soon as I complete them.  

I have not sewn for a bit due to circumstances beyond my control, and these little items have helped me get back into the feel of using my Designer SE, which I dusted off a few days ago.  I can already tell that the extension table is a good investment on my part.  

Two tops and separate collars are the next projects on my list of sewing endeavors.  Just getting back to sewing is really good therapy. 

No comments:

JellyBean Critters Video

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Cher Chic's Fan Box