PRINT ME!

Print Friendly and PDF

Monday, March 18, 2013

Where did February and Part of March Go?

I cannot believe that so much time has elapsed since my last post!  I was really ill with a horrible sinus infection for the entire month of January and am still trying to get my steam back to full speed.  I have purchased some beautiful cloth for some items that I am making for my two granddaughters.  A recent trip to my Husqvarna Viking dealer resulted in buying a nice table extension for my Designer SE and a couple more specialty feet.  Now, I need to get to work and sew!  I really have not broken in the Designer SE as that my time was spent on taking care of my father 24/7 for 20 months, and then becoming caretaker of my spouse who is in early stage of a form of dementia, plus handling the responsibilities as a personal representative for my father's estate during the last 11 months.  My spouse is fairly functional, but I have to keep an eye on him just the same.  However, I am making the most of time that I can find for myself.  
Is fada an bóthar nach mbíonn casadh ann.
It is a long road that has no turning.
Irish Proverb on Life's Ups and Downs 

No comments:

JellyBean Critters Video

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Cher Chic's Fan Box