PRINT ME!

Print Friendly and PDF

Monday, May 6, 2013

May is Here

It has been a few weeks since I last blogged.  I just now checked to see if there have been any visits and there have been.  A shout out to Myrtle Beach: "Hope the weather improves for you in a day or two!  Friday and Saturday were washouts for us in the Low Country and on the coast, were they not?"   I need to make it a habit to blog at least once a week.  There has not been much done in the way of sewing except to mend a few jeans for a little one.  Having the roof repaired and shingled to our home, as well as some remodeling has kept me from doing much sewing.  My sewing room is really in disarray!!! I need to get it back into shape today.  My Designer SE and the cabinet, upon which it sits, are sitting in the middle of my living room.  I have several projects lined up, and hopefully, will get on them this week!  Stay tuned, my viewers and followers!
Taken a couple of summers ago.  Looking forward to seeing my flowers and veggies grow this year.

No comments:

JellyBean Critters Video

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Cher Chic's Fan Box