PRINT ME!

Print Friendly and PDF

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Oh, What a Life I Live!

Many a morning I sip coffee from this cup which reads, "Relax deeply, Dream big, Believe with all your heart."  Leisurely mornings are so nice and are more abundant for me since I retired.  Although life is still full of challenges for me and my husband, it is so nice to be able to take time to watch the birds at the seed station and listen to each one's specific song.  Early morning and early evening times are so pleasant when we just enjoy such little pleasures.  I have been known to just sit on my back porch after dark and watch the fire flies when they dance about.  It is about time for them to perform again for us.  It is a good life to be able to relax and enjoy nature and life in general.
Relax deeply
Dream big
Believe with all your heart

"Hi, Myrtle Beach!  The weather was great here today!"

No comments:

JellyBean Critters Video

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Cher Chic's Fan Box