PRINT ME!

Print Friendly and PDF

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Time To Remake a Favorite


The younger granddaughter has repeatedly requested that I make another denim jacket for her.  The first jacket was originally made for her older sister and was given to her when it became too small for the older sister.   I have several sewing projects before starting this jacket.  However, when I do finish the new jacket, it will be posted.


As originally published in February, 2009:

These photos are of a denim jacket that I made in January for a granddaughter.  The lining is flannel that I quilted and the faux chenille was created from portions of the same print of the horse images. 





I made a detachable hood (not shown) that is buttoned to the under collar.  It was a true labor of love.  And, of course, this will be handed down to the younger granddaughter....


The pattern is #2876:



No comments:

JellyBean Critters Video

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Cher Chic's Fan Box