PRINT ME!

Print Friendly and PDF

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

It's Fall, Y'all


My husband and I enjoyed the weekend trip to the Blue Ridge Mountains with the company of  our two grown children and one of our two granddaughters. The location of this photo is Sliding Rock in the Pisgah Natural Forest area.  This has been a favorite of ours over many years.  Our younger granddaughter had never been to any mountains, and we decided to show her some of our favorite spots on this trip.  I am already planning on another trip for next autumn, if not for an additional week in the summer.  Being retired does have its benefits, such as having the luxury to plan such trips, or just “hit the road” just because we feel like it.  Autumn is really my favorite time of the year.  Mother Nature’s display of colors in the mountains is irresistible to me.

No comments:

JellyBean Critters Video

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Cher Chic's Fan Box