PRINT ME!

Print Friendly and PDF

Monday, May 17, 2010

~:~ Marvelous Monday ~:~

It is raining! Just that fact makes my day so wonderful.  


What am I doing? I am listening to music by Annie Lennox and working on a new embroidery design.  I am also in the process of getting together a case for iPhones, etc., as suggested by a follower. I do not have an iPhone, but sure can use a new case for my cell phone.  In fact, I am thinking of making a new purse with matching zippered pouch and cell phone case for myself!!!  


What is with the photo?  This is a shot of one of the magnolia blooms on one of the five magnolia trees in my yard.  I love magnolias and they are in bloom now.  It is a good thing I love them as that the leaves keep us busy at a couple times of the year.  I may go out and cut a few to put in a vase in the house - they smell so good!

No comments:

JellyBean Critters Video

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Cher Chic's Fan Box