PRINT ME!

Print Friendly and PDF

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

I Am Still Around




I finally have started feeling well enough to start sewing projects.  However, a great deal of house work is staring at me, too.  Well, today I am doing set goals in house work, and then I will initiate a sewing project.  I will try to follow this pattern daily for the rest of the week and see how it goes.

I am committed to making some doll clothes for the American Girl doll for my granddaughter.  The first is a smocked night gown and the pattern is one created by Genine Wren, which I plan to pleat and smock today.  If I am up to it, I will sew it today...but that may be put on tomorrow's agenda.

The next project will be collars for myself and my 2 granddaughters to "dress up" a bit or just for a change in looks.  I recently obtained some Simplicity patterns at Hancock Fabrics while they were 5/$5.  I have plain knit tops, in which a collar that just is worn around the neck (not attached to the garment), can be jazzed up with such an accessory.   Naturally, my older granddaughter likes the look of the animal print.  Well, off to do house work and then, to manage some sewing!

No comments:

JellyBean Critters Video

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Cher Chic's Fan Box